BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
LOCATION: Doha, Qatar
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager, Gulf & Iraq
Reporting Level: Manage Self
Geographic Scope: Doha, Qatar
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensure logistics service at performance level agreed with the Distributor is delivered.
- Collaborate on monitoring KPI’s with customers.
- Ensure logistics solution is working within the determined frame of cost and efficiency and strive for improvements.
Logistics Account Management
- Develop operational relationship with selected logistics providers.
- Run logistics transportation of finished goods to relevant end markets to optimise the availability of those at target points within budget and on time. Lead all logistics activities in a way that transports of goods are combined at an optimal level in order to minimise logistics costs and maximise product availability at target points.
- Continuously monitor stock levels at distributor warehouses in order to implement a significant replenishment plan - Liaise and act as the main point of contact with logistics divisions of the distributors on order fulfilment
- Handle inventory levels at end market warehouses to ensure availability, optimal freshness and minimise OOS
- Liaise and act as the main point of contact with the designated third party logistics provider on outbound logistics – transportation of finished goods from Bahrain Hub to distributors
- Ensure that end market documentation requirements are met for all shipments – main contact with 3rd Party Logistics provider and authorities
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a passion for promoting the business and commit to results?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 1-2 years experience at a Logistics customer service department in an FMCG company
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Excel advanced knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with SAP
Managing 3rd Parties
- Establish 3rd party partnerships
- 3rd party performance monitoring
Commercial rules and Regulations
- Handling trading documentation
- Understanding of finance mechanisms, trade rules and customs regulations
- Leading security and risk
- Understanding of distribution capacities, capabilities and constraints
- Proficient English
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!