BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
It's a 12-months, fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals. The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders of BAT Marketing Team.
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- A real job with real impact from day one. Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
- Best-in-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where one can establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
- Chance to create an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of a dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- We're serious about putting one on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch one to the limit. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- If YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our Graduate Programme.
- Are looking for an international career in Marketing
- Have a university degree or equivalent (preferably economic sciences, business, finance, marketing or engineering)
- Are a fresh graduate or up to 3 years of experience
- Possess leadership traits proven through extra-curricular activities
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are driven and ambitious
- Are an inspiring and engaging individual
- Are internationally mobile
- Are internationally and nationally mobile
- Speak English fluently
- Have a valid driving license (active driver)
.... we are looking forward to your application!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!