BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
Participates in Alteryx CoE activities, consisting of Creating new Workflows, upgrading old Workflows, maintenance of old Workflows.
Abides by global best practices on Alteryx automation development.
Ensures own work is in line with Business Controls and SOx internal guidelines. Is actively looking for ways of increasing Alteryx CoE Scope.
Performs ad-hoc analysis on big datasets to enable data analysis for Alteryx CoE clients.
Provides and maintains automations that deliver savings to DBS (Digital Business Solutions) Teams, Central Functions (e.g. Central Finance) and BAT End Markets (Commercial and Factory Business Units).
Facilitates automation efforts of the Alteryx CoE Customers (as an Automation Advisor).
Ensures Automation is done properly, respecting both good practices and control standards.
Alteryx CoE Lead
Number of Direct Reports
Internal – Alteryx CoE Developers and Manager
External – DBS Service Lines, BAT Central Functions, BAT Commercial and Factory Business Units
- Work with the Alteryx CoE clients to have a smooth delivery of Alteryx Automations
- Works with Alteryx CoE Developers and Lead to assist within key projects
- Continuously improve on Alteryx Automation and Data Interpretation skills
- Support and Motivate BAT Stakeholders to adopt Automation and Digitalization
- Be an ambassador for Automation, Digitalization and Alteryx
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE:
- College education in Finance, Statistics, or IT
- Experience managing various stakeholders (with varying seniority)
- Experience in running projects with minimal supervision
- Experience in continuous improvement projects
- Good Communicator
- Proficient Excel User
- Experience with Alteryx
- Good command of basic database concepts
- Good Command of Power BI or equivalent tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with Python, R
- Alteryx Designer Certification
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!