BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: JuniorManagement
FUNCTION: Business Optimisation Center
Participates in Alteryx related activities, consisting of Creating new Workflows, upgrading old Workflows, maintenance of old Workflows.
Abides by global best practices on Alteryx automation development.
Ensures own work is in line with Business Controls and SOx internal guidelines.
Performs ad-hoc analysis on big datasets to enable data analysis for Alteryx stakeholders.
Provides and maintains automations that deliver savings to DBS (Digital Business Solutions) Teams, Central Functions (e.g. Central Finance) and BAT End Markets (Commercial and Factory Business Units).
Facilitates automation efforts of the Alteryx stakeholders (as an Automation Advisor).
Ensures Automation is done properly, respecting both good practices and control standards.
- Work with the Alteryx stakeholders to have a smooth delivery of Alteryx Automations
- Work with other Alteryx Developers and Team Lead to assist within key projects
- Continuously improve on Alteryx Automation and Data Interpretation skills
- Support and Motivate BAT Stakeholders to adopt Automation and Digitalization
- Be an ambassador for Automation, Digitalization and Alteryx
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE:
- College education in Finance, Statistics, or IT
- Experience managing various stakeholders (with varying seniority)
- Experience in running projects with minimal supervision
- Experience in continuous improvement projects
- Proficient Excel User (VBA)
- Experience in any of the following areas: RTR, RTP/S2S, OTC/TAX/GDM, HR
- Good command of database concepts
- Good Communicator
- Experience with Alteryx Designer & Alteryx Gallery
- Good Command of Power BI or equivalent tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with Python, R
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!