BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR AN HR CONTACT CENTRE WITH TURKISH SPEAKER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Customer Service Lead
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: Western Europe
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Provides generalist HR advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general queries, acting as the first point of contact for BAT employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
- Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions;
- Analyses customer requests and resolves where queries require specialist support to appropriate parties;
- Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
- Implements own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area;
- English, Turkish language proficiency;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Problem Solving skills - diagnoses, negotiates and orchestrates the solutions to solve business problems;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels
- Experience in HR with an understanding of HR practices and polices;
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.