BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SUB FUNCTION: IDT - Marketing
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Member of the CES IDT Services Team, with strong analytical and communication skills, responsible to manage the Connected Customer applications through their lifecycle, also to monitor the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and ensure the required levels are met. The employee must ensure sure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements (OLA) and underpinning Contracts in his/ her area are appropriate for the agreed service level targets and valid (updated).
The area of responsibility covers the Connected Customer landscape (supporting but not limited to: Route to Market, Trade Marketing and Distribution, Business to Business), the solutions (Salesforce, Ivy, EDI, B2B, Power BI, SAP) and its integrations.
- Responsible for managing applications throughout their lifecycle. Plays an important role in the application-related aspects of designing, testing, operating, and improving IT services, as well as in developing the skills required to operate the IT organization's applications.
- Analyses and reviews the application landscape and the integrations
- Ensures the documentation required to maintain the BAU estate is provided (by suppliers, project teams etc.) and updated upon each subsequent enhancement
- Determines the performance levels and identifies improvement opportunities
- Supports the business release management, patch management and bug fixing
- Initiates the actions required to maintain or improve performance and stability
- Coordinates and supports troubleshooting in case of failures/ issues/ incidents
- Responds to audit requirements and determines the responsible teams to act upon their recommendations or the identified gaps. Accountable for concluding the actions
- Supervises the Service Performance against the SLAs and OLAs and maintains regular performance reviews with both the IT Customers and Service Providers which covers:
- Review outstanding actions from previous reviews
- Review current performance versus the target levels
- Reviews underpinning agreements and OLAs
- Drives updates of SLAs/ OLAs and targets (where necessary)
- Acts as co-ordination point for changes required to service levels (i.e. extra support hours required by the Customer, reduced levels of service over a period of maintenance required by the Service Provider etc.)
- Accommodates Improvement Plans within the Service Level Management processes:
- Conducts annual customers/ user reviews
- Ensures that appropriate changes are assessed for their impact on service levels
- Determines and accommodates actions to maintain / improve the service levels
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Good communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to determine gaps and improvement opportunities
- Able to work in fast paced environment and plan/manage own time accordingly
- Confidence, experience, and knowledge to collaborate positively with the stakeholders
- Relationship management and conflict resolution skills, pragmatic and balanced
- Ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds - business analysts, technical experts, process owners - to articulate and remedy service level issues
- Good understanding of the organization’s IT applications, services provided and the customers/ users
- Good understanding of the organization’s business and how IT contributes to it
- Innovative thinking with service quality, and its improvement, within limits of costs and business direction
- ITIL knowledge
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!