To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level/Junior
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Data Management department, Finance functions from BAT GBS and is responsible for maintenance of BAT databases and systems.
Reports to: Data Management Team Leader
Geographic Scope: Regional
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects for all British American Tobacco Global Business Services customers in accordance with British American Tobacco Global Business Services Master Data process designs.
- Updating the External Customers & sales pricing
- Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensuring timeless, accuracy and completeness of all Master Data.
- Identifying and resolving data quality issues concerning Supplier Invoice Management tables.
- Adherence to the procedure manuals.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you a responsible person and passionate about data management?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Problem solving approach.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point).
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organised.
- Prioritises own work / understands escalation trigger points.
- Good knowledge of Excel is a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
*Please notice that we might not have a vacant position at the moment - we will take into consideration your applicantion once that one appears.
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.