BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SUB FUNCTION: Marketing - SP&I (New categories)
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Flexible location
JOB TYPE: Permanent
JOB PURPOSE & KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Contribute to the shapping & tracking of the company KPI’S;
- Delivering and controlling the demand plans, responsible for forecast accuracy for entrusted end markets;
- Clear articulation of external inputs/assumptions based on deep understanding of market dynamic;
- Macro performance, trends and competitive environment;
- Tracking of all changes in demand plan which should be on monthly/weekly / product variant basis;
- Proactive collection and evaluation of internal inputs/assumptions influencing demand plan;
- All the numbers should be set on assumptions and all the changes in the plan should be result of the changes in the assupmtions;
- Scope: Industry and BAT volumes (shipments and in market sales): cigarettes, new nicotine categories;
- Ensure that all the stakeholders are familiar with the actual demand plan;
- Preparation of the demand plan presentations for the IBPM forums;
- Regular communication with the trade / brand team to highlight/agree on the key issues / opportunities, propose action;
- Key stakeholders: Marketing Team, Finance Team, Supply Chain Team, Top Management;
- Tracking of actual performance vs. demand plan and highlighting issues. Responsible for the content of Daily and Weekly Sales Report;
- Providing the actual demand plan and reporting documents to the regional SP&I team. Uploading demand forecast to the system;
- Make the actual demand plan visible, understandable for the top management / marketing team / finance team;
- Providing volume scenarios based on various assumptions (pricing, competitive launches);
- Supporting preparation of business cases with volume prediction;
- Prioritization among tasks based on business relevance;
- Supporting company growth with challenging the status quo, identifying business relevant opportunities & issues;
- Keep close working relations with brand, trade and other marketing teams, to ensure the delivery of the above objectives;
- Be familiar with the strength & development areas, proactively ask for feedback and translate into behavioral change.
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience, preferably in international corporate environments.;
- Experience in Demand Planning/Supply Chain and New Tobacco Categories will be an advantage;
- Analytical / Numerical Skills, Presentation and Stakeholders management Skills;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- Excellent computer literacy and Communication Skills;
- Excellence in change management.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!