BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for providing accurate financial data and analysis - accurate reports to the payment team and accurate data based on the investigation performed and overall business support to the End Markets.
Reports to: Team Leader Accounts Payable
Reporting Level: Non-management
Geographic Scope: Regional
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly tasks as per agreed timelines;
- Performing additional daily/weekly/monthly tasks as per agreed timelines;
- Investigating and resolving issues and email queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner;
- Providing excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and achieve win-win outcomes;
- Recommending operational improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity;
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in end markets;
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you familiar with Ms. Office (especially Excel)?
- Do you have recent experience in Finance?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good command of English spoken and written;
- Good numerical and analytical skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- Successfully plan activities and put them into action;
- Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, good time management;
- Able to help, guide or explain current process to others;
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Able to handle and facilitate calls;
- Open to pick-up the phone when requested.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- EU work permit – mandatory
- Experience of working with high volumes of data;
- 1+ year work experience in Finance / Accounting department
*Please notice this is a fixed term opportunity: 31/12/2022
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!