BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no otherorganization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
LOCATION: Cape Town
GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE: South Africa
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through outstanding and practical experiences?
We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization.
The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (February 2022 to February 2023).
If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a dedication to helping people make the most of their abilities, send us your application!
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you would receive mentoring with your assignment manager on your performance through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excel knowledge at an intermediate level
- Dynamic, innovative, motivated and ambitious
- Communicative, analytical and detail oriented
- Organizational, academic, and planning skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
For information regarding the way your information is processed by the South African legal entity to which you are applying, please see thisPrivacy Notice.
BATSA is an equal opportunity employer and is BBBEE Level 4 certified. When appointing potential candidates, we will take into consideration the company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets.