BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SRI LANKAIS LOOKING FOR AGLOBAL GRADUATE – MARKETING
SENIORITY LEVEL: GRADUATE
LOCATION: COLOMBO, SRI LANKA
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
If you’re driven, hardworking and results-oriented, our Graduate Programme will let you maximize your potential. It’s a 12 month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals, helping you to develop outstanding skills - full understanding of the dynamic of the market you are operating in, and how to work together with business functions to achieve outstanding business results.
We are constantly on the hunt for resilient, intelligent, and ambitious graduates to join us. Through our Global Graduate Program, we strive to provide a holistic and fulfilling learning experience for our graduates that is structured around our Agile Learning Model.
HERE IS WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU IN THIS 12-MONTHS PROGRAM:
- Structured cross functional development programme for you to become a high performing business leader
- Opportunities to engage and build your network within a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Right guidance and support through coaching & mentoring with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
- A real job assigned at the executive level for you to apply and contribute your knowledge and learnings to the business
- Focused and comprehensive functional, business and leadership learning opportunities
- You get to Work on the word stage - International exposure and experience to apply your imagination to big, global projects, as we streamline supply chains, integrate and transform our processes for the Better.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- It's tough. It's fast-paced. It'll stretch you to the limit. THE ONLY QUESTION IS ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Final year student, fresh graduate or a professional with maximum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, agile, and independent
- Excellent academic record
- Should be able to work at any part of the island.
- Globally Mobile
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!