BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: NON-MANAGMENT
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible and accountable for continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes and to be an effective contributor of our Integrate Works System (IWS).
Reports to: SMD Manager
Geographic Scope: Sri Lanka
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Monitor and analyze the downtime components of the manufacturing process & highlight risks
- Keep tabs on the downtime against glide path and highlight anomalies
- Capture and update all maintenance order task list changes to SAP systems
- Maintain SAP system compliance on maintenance order management
- Drive progressive maintenance systems related to spares inventory management
- Drive the waste management systems and monitoring, analyzing waste data in modules
- Develop and drive action plan on waste number changes and fluctuations with the support of subject matter professionals. Track and record actions done for waste
- Ensure defect handling converted to maintenance orders on time.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences from a recognised University.
- Having prior experience in Machine Maintenance and SAP will be an added advantage
- Be a self-motivated individual with a proactive nature
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!