BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: experienced professional
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Copenhagen – with travel to Oslo and Malmö
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Do you have a passion for people? Do you strive in a changing environment? And are you eager to develop your skills further and to be challenged?
If you get motivated by delivering business focused HR support in a performance driven and change oriented way, then here is your chance to join a company that is living transformation! BAT Nordic is currently looking for an experienced, hardworking, and highly motivated HR Business Partner to support our commercial teams in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. The position is based in our Nordic HR Headquarter in the centre of Copenhagen.
You will join our Nordic HR team of 9 engaged colleagues who all focus on crafting true value to our Nordic business. We are all dynamic professionals that work in an international environment where the results-oriented HR support, we provide to the organization is well respected and highly valued.
Our dedication is founded in a solid team spirit with the belief that we can all deliver outstanding results while still having fun together.
Reports to: Senior HR Business Partner
Reporting Level: manages self
Geographic Scope: area – Nordics
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
As HR Business Partner in British American Tobacco, you will be a trusted and valued partner for all employees and line managers when supporting the transformation, the organization and business is currently going through, while driving our people agenda and core HR activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive and coordinate core Talent related processes such as Talent Review, Succession & Career planning, Leadership development, Performance management, Recruitment and Retention.
- Lead Reward related processes such as Salary reviews, Negotiations and Bonus pay-outs.
- Drive critical Organizational Effectiveness processes such as Re-structuring, Culture programmes, Employee Engagement surveys and Change Management.
- Mentor and educate Country Managers, Line managers and employees while providing right level of HR guidance and expertise.
- Ensure all governance requirements are met and global & regional tools and systems are optimally used while local solutions are in place when required.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you passionate about driving result through people?
- Do you want to drive local impactful initiatives that matters?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
As the ideal candidate you are passionate about people while being conscious of delivering business results.
You possess excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills, with the ability to engage and work in partnership with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Furthermore, to succeed in the role, you have:
- Broad understanding and experience within the different fields of HR.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar HR Business Partner role where you have proved your ability to learn quickly and that you are proactive and resilient.
- Business acumen and an ability to balance the advice given, so they are pragmatic and business relevant while at the same time adhering to HR governance and practice.
- Motivation to develop leaders and robust teams.
- Experience within inspiring change and ensuring a motivated and engaged organization.
- Strong business and people leadership skills and high personal integrity.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team-player.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and preferably one of the Scandinavian’s language.
- Experience from working with the Swedish and / or Norwegian markets and knowledge of their labour laws are considered an advantage, but not a requirement.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!