BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DENMARK is looking for a JUNIOR PROJECT EXECUTIVE IN THE SUSTAINBILITY BRAND TEAM
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Fixed term - 12 months
WORK SET-UP: Flexible work from home up to 50% (if business needs allow)
LOCATION: Copenhagen, Denmark
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Oral Sustainability Brand team. The Oral Sustainability team is responsible for driving the development and implementation of our brand activities related to our sustainability agenda for the oral category across North-Western European Countries. You’ll be given the responsibility to:
- Drive and own brand activities for the Oral Next Generation portfolio within sustainability
- Shape the projects and goals to reduce BAT’s environmental footprint for the Oral category
- Develop your skills to drive innovation management and manage cross-functional stakeholders
The ultimate objective is for you to apply your brand marketing and consumer insight expertise with focus on sustainability, when taking part in driving the development and implementation of our brands – and managing this through a structured project management style.
At BAT we take phenomenal pride in growing talents from within, and we see your career as a long-term dedication. That’s why we have the 12 months Junior Executive Program with the possibility of being offered a permanent role.
You will also join the larger Brand Oral team, where we drive the development and implementation of our Oral Nicotine products in the North Western European Countries. You’ll be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process, including on-going feedback and coaching.
The positions are based in our Nordic head office in Copenhagen close to the Central Station - Hovedbanegården. Take a virtual tour and learn more about our office culture here: Welcome to BAT Denmark
Expect a vibrant and diverse workplace where no two days are the same! You will get the opportunity to network and be exposed to a greater part of the North Western European Area of our business.
Reports to: Brand Manager
Reporting Level: Manages self - no direct reports
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Driving, scoping and management of projects and budget
- Understanding consumers and their sustainability affinities/ needs
- Support on building campaigns/toolkits and collaborating with different agencies/ stakeholders
- Managing different stakeholders and presenting to them
- Drive and Generate sustainability claims and environmental footprint reduction solutions
- Liaison technical and commercial functions
- Have an agile, resilient, and proactive mindset for driving different projects at the same time
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you self-driven and a structured project manager?
- Are you up to the challenge to improve your potential?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- You finished your master’s degree in 2020, 2021 or 2022 within Marketing/ Sustainability/ Project management
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with strong commercial mindset
- Structured with strong communication and project management skills
- Proficient Excel and Power Point user
- Able to perform under pressure and in a fast-changing environment
- Commercial understanding of brands and/ or business projects
- Good collaboration skills
- Keen to stay updated with the latest innovations in sustainability
- Have experience in working with sustainability projects
- Open and willing to learn
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Sara Piccoli, firstname.lastname@example.org.