Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AANALYST RGM
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
FUNCTION: Field Trade Marketing
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
The Analyst RGM provides localized analytical support to Field Trade Marketing - Senior Management and Account Teams. Responsible for leading strategic business analysis and insight development against top strategic cities, categories, and brands to drive volume and profit growth. Provides significant value by applying a comprehensive understanding of the nicotine industry, key business drivers and brands to influence and drive achievement of strategic city objectives. Interprets and translates Work Plan activities to uncover localized business opportunities and influence execution. Participates in Sales Area and cross-functional teams and is sought out by others for guidance and inspiration.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
Consistently and appropriately challenges existing paradigms and drives for continuous improvement across the differing markets. Ability to develop ideas from analysis that will make an immediate impact. Must maintain strong credibility and consistently demonstrate effective leadership, influencing and presentation skills.
Reports to: Director RGM Planning and Insights
Core Relationships: Internal –Trade Team External-Vendors
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Plans, directs, conducts analyses and provides business-oriented insights
- Develop and implement analyses and reporting activities to drive timely, fit for purpose and actionable business results
- Develop and provide business review for management regarding business strategy and brand performance
- Drives a culture of collaboration, innovation and positive influence on decision making process
- Effectively communicate results to key internal decision makers across sales functions to facilitate decision making process
- 0-3 Years in business/ commercial analytics and/or a related field.
- Ability to understand broader business opportunities and provide focused resolution
- Strong business acumen and a strategic mindset
- High academic performance and intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Ability to manage and deliver internal stakeholder needs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Understand and be inquisitive of data trends
- Eager to embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to work with a broad range of social styles and disciplines
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree - marketing analyst, data analyst, mathematics, or similar intelligence-based field.
- Requires very strong technical skills that includes proficiency in math and statistics
- Ability to identify business opportunities in Sales and Marketing performance factors to influence execution
- Ability to manage, leverage and analyse data sources, interpret meaningful trends and draw conclusions to deliver actionable business recommendations
- Highly effective verbal, written, and listening communications skills delivered in a manner appropriate to the needs of the audience
- Experience with Excel - including ability to perform advanced pivot tables, run linear regressions and modelling
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
We offer very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury duty leave; Also, Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counselling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with Reynolds Marketing Services Company. Job Number: 50583
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN — A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
• Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!