To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE: AUD 69,000 – AUD 74,000 + superannuation + comprehensive bonus & other benefits
LOCATION: Darwin, NT, Australia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
At BAT, our Trade Marketing Representatives are responsible for the successful management and implementation of company strategies in store with retailers. We are looking for people with drive, passion and ambition to help us drive these strategies from the ground up.
Develop your commercial acumen, sales skills and stakeholder management within your territory in this fast paced and dynamic role, all while working with great colleagues and great benefits.
BAT Australia prides itself on its people development and there are always opportunities for upward mobility within the company.
Reports to: Area Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Contribute to state volume, share, and profit targets through utilisation of all relevant resources, market levers and ROI principles
- Take ownership of individual performance & actively participate in a high-performance team culture to hit and exceed team targets
- Develop long-term commercial relationships with key customers, and leverage these relationships for the commercial benefit of BATA and the retailer
- Utilise data driven insights to develop, implement and evaluate initiatives to provide tangible competitive advantages in an ever evolving marketplace
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong social skills and the ability to get along with people from all walks of life?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and working in an agile environment?
- Do you have a commercial or sales background?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Previous experience in any sales or marketing role
- Experience in the FMCG industry
- Marketing or Business Qualification is desirable
- Good commercial acumen and relationship management (internal & external partners)
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
You will receive a competitive remuneration package between AUD 69k – 74k plus minimum 10% superannuation. Other benefits include company car and fuel, new mobile phone, health and wellbeing allowance, social events and annual bonus
We have flexible working, great parental leave and career's leave benefits and a positive and inclusive culture.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!