BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
LOCATION: Doha, Qatar
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager, Gulf & Iraq
Reporting Level: Manage Self
Geographic Scope: Doha, Qatar
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensure BAT standard WH processes
- EHS policies are followed 100 % at WH and transportation across all GCC logistics operation
- Inventory accuracy is maintained
- Efficient work relationship with 3PL is maintained, contracts, processes and way of working agreements
- Critical metrics across the logistics operation is in place and measured periodically(WH utilization, daily inbound outbound, damages per operation, cost per piece, truck utilization, customs clearance lead time etc)
- Premium costs like demurrage, premium freight extra documentation is under control end being measured.
- Cycle counts process is in place and count (monthly, quarterly, half year, annual) takes place. System adjustments are being done with required approvals
- Ensure efficient route management for transportation.
- Required forecast (truck, WH, container etc) is provided to relevant collaborators
(3PL, Procurement, Regional Logistics, Security)
- Support planning team in SLOB (slow moving and obsolete items)
- Maintain 100% accurate documentation for inbound and outbound.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a passion for promoting the business and commit to results?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excel advanced knowledge is a must
- At least 3 years working experience in Supply Chain
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Experience with SAP
- FMCG Experience
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!