To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Operations.
The Technical Operator has accountability for results, Daily Management Systems (DMS), and organizational health of their module. Responsible for the performance of their assigned module and equipment. They are responsible for delivering the overall results necessary to achieve the module target by rigorous application of Integrated Work System (IWS). 95% of individual’s time will be spent on the operating Floor working on the module.
Reports to: Operations Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Operate equipment and Flow to work as needed to meet the business need, coach and develop the Technical Operators and Operators on the usage of his assigned equipment.
- Perform daily and weekly major maintenance for the module and equipment and troubleshoot the machines in the event of a breakdown.
- Ensure the quality of the products is maintained.
- Ensure the completion of the daily operation process as required.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have technical operator skills?
- Do you have a machinery troubleshooting capabilities?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Having a Diploma or at least a Trade Certificate in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in operations
- Adequate knowledge on problem solving skills and general factory standard with good manufacturing practices.
- Capability for DMS execution, action plan execution, and maintenance of standards
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
You will receive a competitive remuneration package.
We have flexible working, great parental leave and carer's leave benefits and a positive and inclusive culture.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
.Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply and the moment we have a suitable position for your profile, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible. Please note this role is based in Suva, Fiji.