BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Costa Rica IS LOOKING for JUNIOR - ORDER TO CASH ANALYST (OTC)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Heredia, CR
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Team leader.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Manage multiple customer accounts for debt collection efforts.
- Ensure compliance with all Global Collection policies and procedures with emphasis to address any local specifics and requirements as needed.
- Proactive Customer relationship building continually seek out ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication & query resolution.
- Report accounts receivable status
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience in Collections, Cash Application, Credit Analyst?
- Are you skilled with MS Excel?Desirable
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- 1-2 years collections OTC experience (cash operations, credit knowledge can be an asset).
- Intermediate English level. (Desirable)
- Intermediate Excel level. Desirable
- Student or graduated of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Salesforce knowledge desirable.
- BPC system knowledge desirable.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of crafting A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building special capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most balanced companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!