BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Costa Rica IS LOOKING FOR A Payroll Analyst
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits + Market leading bonus
LOCATION: Heredia, Costa Rica
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Provide specialist technical expertise through the processing of payroll data for nominated area in accordance with BAT policies and guidelines (may include multi-country local payrolls and international assignee payrolls)
Reports to: Payroll team leader
Reporting Level: Non-Managerial
Geographic Scope: DRBU
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensures compliance with legal, fiscal, and regulatory changes and that payroll data has the accurate signatories and authorities to be processed.
- Performs calculations, analysis, or investigations to ensure the smooth operation of the payroll function and responds within Service Level Agreement (SLA) including the analysis of payroll control reports to identify and resolve discrepancies and utilise findings to identify process improvements and migrate risks.
- Executes the payroll cycle ensuring all processes and controls are completed on time and resource is planned accordingly, including annual processes.
- Processing of payroll run and all other processes within the cycle, rectifying errors as they occur and escalating if appropriate.
- Works with Finance to resolve issues identified within agreed deadlines to enable Finance to complete reconciliations by the end of period.
- Finds opportunities to improve specialist services and processes and escalates appropriately
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have 2 years of Payroll and HR Shared Services experience?
- Do you have proficiency in Excel?
- Are you proficient in English?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 2 years of Payroll and HR Shared Services experience
- Knowledge of countries labour legislations (preferable)
- Must have proven ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Great teammate, proactive, open to feedback.
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel, or another database, etc.
- Experience in data warehousing and reporting technologies, e.g., Exactus, SAP HR Enable, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources, or related fields.
- English (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- SuccessFactors Knowledge
- Cherwell Knowledge
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!