What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
The Internal Communication Manager’s role is to support the delivery of the IDT/GBS communications strategy, for IDT/GBS hubs, at a regional level. He/she will ensure effective and efficient landing of strategic key messages and global campaigns and will provide communication support to Site LTs, local Talent & Culture, and various stakeholders. Coordinates internal events in IDT/GBS hubs and drives the integration of multi-channel internal communications, using various formats (video, emails, blogs, intranet, presentations, newsletters, digital displays, etc.) to ensure that success stories and key messages are properly promoted across all relevant touchpoints, driving employee engagement, in alignment with global IDT/GBS priorities. Supports the IDT/GBS Comms Lead on global communications projects.
- Creates and executes the internal communication plan for IDT/GBS hubs, in alignment with global IDT/GBS priorities and strategy, with support from the local Leadership Teams.
- Creates content for all communication channels in IDT/GBS hubs, including editorial content, social content, blogs, brochures, internal announcements, leaflets, infographics, animations, and videos, with the support of the Digital Content Manager.
- Coordinates messages across multiple channels, ensuring that internal communications in his/her regional IDT/GBS hubs are done in a scheduled, targeted, and well-organized manner.
- Organizes internal events, including town halls and local celebrations, focusing on coordinating agenda, content, flow, speakers, special moments, and event memorabilia, with support from the Facilities team for event logistics.
- Provides comms support for the local Talent & Culture team, ensuring effective communications of various projects and initiatives developed under the Your Voice umbrella, including celebrations and recognition.
- Supports global comms projects in IDT/GBS according to the global comms cycle plan.
- Continuously elevates internal communication activities to the highest organizational level to optimize consistency and efficiency.
- 5-6 of experience in multinational corporations, exposure to multi-cultural teams and matrix structure
- English fluent
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills and motivation to share information in a way that engages
- Leadership, interpersonal, and presentation skills suited to manage various groups of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience developing different versions of the content for a range of social/digital channels, for example, infographics, data visualization, animation, and video. Graphic design and video editing skills represent an advantage and end-to-end event management.
- Great sense of humor, enthusiastic and reliable team player, working well in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills: tact/diplomacy, persuasion, cooperation, ability to motivate others. Expertise in approaching sensitive issues/cases, taking into account cultural differences
Note: Please attach CV in English