BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT COSTA RICA IS LOOKING FOR A Talent Acquisition Specialist (Portuguese)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-managerial
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits + Market leading bonus
LOCATION: Heredia, Costa Rica
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for consulting with HR colleagues and business leaders to understand workforce needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to source, attract and hire best-in-class talent. It is critical that the recruiter meet expected service levels and key performance metrics to drive superior customer service by filling open roles within expected timelines.
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Reporting Level: Non-Managerial
Geographic Scope: Americas
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process to integrate talent into the organization, which includes evaluation of candidate experience, skills, goals, and competencies to determine the best fit for the role and the organization.
- Support multi-site recruitment environment by working with the hiring managers and candidates remotely (email, phone, Skype) as well as in person.
- Ensure all postings follow consistent practices.
- Proactively and creatively source and recruit passive candidates to target strong talent.
- Ensure recruitment process complies with BAT policies and federal and state guidelines and proper documentation and record keeping is maintained.
- Provide clear and concise reporting to business leaders and HR colleagues for tracking progress in sourcing candidates for current as well as anticipated open roles.
- Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with HR colleagues and business leaders.
- Integrate and develop recruitment processes to best meet the tactical and strategic needs of the business.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have previous experience recruiting for Americas?
- Are you proficient in Portuguese?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, or related fields
- Advanced Portuguese level.
- English level 85%+
- Must be flexible and adaptable in order to work with various levels of employees and leaders (up to and including executives).
- Experience using HR program systems (preferably SuccessFactors).
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer focus.
- Advance English level.
- Experience working with other cultures.
- Experience in the Shared Services environment.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!