BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT HONG KONGIS LOOKING FOR TRAILBLAZER INTERN (MARKETING)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
SALARY RANGE: Base Salary + Flexible Working Hours
LOCATION: Hong Kong
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Assist in the deployment of Brand strategies for Global Travel Retail, mainly focusing on product and pricing strategy, which are aligned to Marketing. Special focus will be on the assigned portfolio (i.e. Tobacco Heating Product/Modern Oral, Combustible or New Category).
Reports to: Asia Pacific Area Category Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support new product initiatives to be launched in the market.
- Develop all brand deliverables for hand-over to Activation Team & work in close collaboration with the team to ensure brand strategy / plans are executed accordingly.
- Execute local specific marketing mix elements for the entire brand portfolio to ensure Brand objectives are achieved.
- Manage external agencies to ensure day-to-day activities related to Brand NPI's are performed with required quality and agreed to cost & timescales as defined in operational Brand plan.
- Manage portfolio growth through contact with multiple departments within the company to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work collaboratively with Areas, Regions and domestic teams to ensure plans are in line with overall BAT strategy.
- Consolidation & tracking of all productivity initiatives (Cost of Goods initiatives & SKU rationalization)
- Point of contact between EMs, stakeholders & GBS
- Support in co-ordination of all Center / Region led ESG initiatives (Papyrus, Alpha Pack, etc)
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you seeking for a fast start to a dynamic career?
- Are you ready to build global experience?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A degree holder in Business, Marketing or related discipline. MBA is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in brand management in a reputable and progressive tobacco or FMCG company
- Effective project management, communication and influencing skills
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external Suppliers
- Previous project management experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!