BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
LOCATION: Ibadan, Nigeria
REPORTING LEVEL: Management Trainee
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Our Global Graduate Program – Operations helps you develop outstanding Manufacturing, Corporate and commercial skills – full understanding of the fast paced and constantly evolving environment our Manufacturing functions work in. We operate in a controversial industry, in challenging markets and on complex projects. Our Manufacturing team has a broad view of the business, and work together to deliver business needs, while acting safely and responsively and improving efficiency and creating one truly integrated global manufacturing team.
WHAT IS GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM & WHAT DO WE OFFER?
It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team! You’ll build on your experience from the commercial challenge. Learn about the range of our Operations. And experience life at the sharp end in one of these business areas:
- Make (manufacturing)
- Plan (balancing supply with demand)
- Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy)
- Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending and quality partnerships)
- Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the heart of Operations; or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services)
- Product Innovation (working with Marketing & Sale etc)
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you ready for a real job with real impact from day one?
- Are you looking to the chance to progress to a managerial role in 12 months?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduated with Bachelor in Engineering
- Minimum Second class upper
- Not more than 3 years post graduate experience
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Nigerian National ONLY
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!