BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
APMEA West Area is opening recruitment for Area Talent & OE Manager role based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Job Title: Area Talent & Organisational Effectiveness Manager
- Job Grade: Grade 35
- Reports To: Area Head of Talent, OE & Inclusion
- Function: Human Resources
- Location: Pakistan, Islamabad
- To develop and implement key strategic talent objectives consistently across all functions in APMEA West (Middle East, Pakistan, North Africa, Central Asia and Caucasus) in-line with BAT Global and Regional Talent, Organisational Effectiveness & Inclusion strategy reinforcing the BAT vision, values & ethos.
- To build a winning environment in the organisation with effective talent, change, wellbeing and inclusion strategies to maximise business opportunity across the Area.
- The Area Talent & OE Manager is a strategic centre of excellence role able to drive Area scale talent initiatives.
- It’s a hybrid role servicing Pakistan Tobacco Company (PTC) and APMEA West Area.
- The role sits on the PTC HR Leadership Team.
- Contribute to the development and realisation of Area Talent strategies and plans fully integrated with the BAT Regional & Global Talent, OE & Inclusion strategy, which ensure the optimal deployment and execution.
- To drive PTC Talent strategy that promotes PTC vision and mission aligned with APMEA West ambition and continually meets the needs of the organisation’s strategic plan and long-term talent goals.
- As a member of the PTC HR Leadership Team contribute in development of the people strategy, then partner with area / functional / country leadership teams in delivering on people strategy at appropriate levels.
- To support APMEA West Area Talent Review Meetings focusing on talent insights, succession planning, performance and capability development.
- Drive PTC diversity agenda.
- Support Area Head of Talent by providing insights and foresights to drive APMEA West inclusion, talent and leadership agenda (may include pay equity, wellness, productivity research).
- Turn data into insights to identify risks / gaps / opportunities, and work with shared services for improvement.
- Drive employer reputation & employer brand within APMEA West Area in order to attract and retain the best Talent.
- Ensure robust and compliant talent management process aligned with BAT Global standards inclusive of Talent Review Meetings, Performance Calibration, Diversity & Inclusion Targets, Learning & Development KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
• HR professional with tertiary qualification
• 3-5 years of proven track record in HR or Talent and mid career level
• Experience & knowledge of leading edge/current HR practices & thinking
• Think strategically as well as sufficiently operational to deliver results
• Working in a multi/above market environment would be an added advantage
• Problem solving capability by analysing issues from different perspectives and drawing sound inferences from available data and then proposing workable solutions.
• Agile in leading change and innovation.
• Uses insight and foresight to drive decisions (data fluency)
• Ability to influence and create buy-in from senior stakeholder
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!