BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
LOCATION: Islamabad, Pakistan
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Understanding of industry technology and digital trends and associated benefits in application to BAT's overall business strategy
- Establishing the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documenting requirements with partners, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation.
- Identifying and raising issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans.
- Understanding the overall Enterprise Architecture and assess degree of conformance of existing and new business processes.
- Business Partners and Business Unit IT managers - collaborate on the provision of professional BA services in line with agreed priorities of the business.
- Business units (regions, end markets) / Business Functions - work closely to develop business requirements and lead all aspects of implementation of solutions.
- Understand the background, issues and implications of company and functional strategic imperatives.
- Ability to interpret the business IT IDT and functional strategies, understand the Group operating model, and the implications actions in one area have on other functions
- Coordinate TaO SAP Change Management and regression activities
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Overall 8+ Years of Business-facing IT IDT experience in a global manufacturing environment, preferably with a degree in an IT-related field.
- Strong analytical ability to proactively identify trends, issues and opportunities and translate these into insightful commercial stories and recommendations
- Hands on implementation experience in SAP Manufacturing, Logistics and Quality, implementation experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems such as Apriso would be highly regarded.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to presentation skills
- Extensive and substantial practical experience in interpreting business process management and business metrics specifically in the area of Manufacturing and supply chain.
- Experience working with Agile principles and cloud native technologies
- Experience managing multiple development/project teams' code deployment utilizing a CI/CD pipeline, automated testing platforms, etc.
- Experience working with Data Analytics and reporting tools Like SAP BI / Microsoft Power BI etc
- Experience implementing SAP in Manufacturing industries Process based industries FMCG
- Knowledge of integrations with an enterprise ERP as well as making use of third-party web services with RESTful service architecture
- Experience with Industry 4.0 concepts and its adoption
- Experience with Automation Solutions (UiPath, Power Platform etc)
Key Success Factors:
- Business-facing IT experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Driving Digital enablement of factories and supply chain via Industry 4.0
- Extensive practical experience in the field of business models, business requirements, business analysis and deep knowledge related to IT solutions applicable to Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Preferably experience in executing change underpinned by IT technology related to Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!