BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible to provide complete administrative, organizational and support service to the Marketing Director and Marketing Leadership team members.
Reports to: Marketing Director and Marketing Leadership Team
Geographic Scope: Pakistan
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Plan and manage the Director’s calendar daily, weekly, monthly and annual schedules to be marked in the calendar. Support MLT meeting with agenda and minutes circulation.
- Plan and manage travel arrangements, comprising all flights, itineraries/program and hotel arrangements and liaison with regional offices across PTC as well as other end markets around the world. Make appropriate car arrangements and inform security of his movement / travel plans. Prepare office letters and invitation letters for the Director & the rest of the Marketing department for visa purpose.
- Liaison with Admin / Security for arrangements of overseas visitor’s i.e. Hotel bookings transport. Protocol and meet / greet assistance.
- Preparation and timely submission of all International / local claims of Marketing Director.
- Ensure Director is adequately prepared for each meeting/ event/ trip on a regular basis.
- Prioritize and process all queries and correspondence, follow-up and respond on behalf of Marketing Director where possible.
- Provide confidential administrative services covering highly sensitive work.
- Organizing back-up secretarial support when required. Make sure that all documents are filed as per BAT policy.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Ideally, around 2 years’ experience in similar field showcasing first class organizational and administrative ability.
- Ability to organize, prioritize workload and demonstrate adaptability
- Excellent secretarial skills and excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent inter-personal skills – both verbal and written.
- Decision making skills and sensitivity to diverse cultures.
- Sufficient appreciation of the business to recognize and understand priorities.
- Team building ability – as part of the Directors Secretaries’ team.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.