To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TURKEY IS LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR BRAND MANAGER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary package + excellent benefits
LOCATION: Istanbul, Turkey.
Reports to: Senior Brand Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensure competitive Portfolio recommendation and influence product innovation through solid market dynamics and consumer insights analysis.
- Support the development of Brands Strategy
- Adhere and ensure compliance to the Global Brand Governance matrix, seeking appropriate governance and oversight in line with the Brands global portfolio positioning.
- Understand the impact of cost elements on brand profitability, control brand support expenditure and monitor product related costs to ensure brand profit objectives are achieved.
- Employ innovation in products and processes in order to achieve competitive advantage.
- Assist in development and execution of brand plans by leading and delivering projects working effectively with cross functional teams, end markets and agencies.
- Promote fact-based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations based on category and ex-category reviews, working closely with the Strategic Planning & Insights team and other functions.
- Work with Activation, Trade Marketing and agency teams in the preparation of engagement programs and cycle plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated at field level.
- Report and analyze brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions, demonstrating understanding of brand issues and market opportunities.
- Support development and delivery of the annual rhythm of marketing, meeting requirements of governance cycle.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE BENEFICIAL
- Between 2 – 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical thinking
- Good commercial acumen and result oriented individual
- Flexibility and easily adaptability to a very dynamic environment
- Empowered, open to new challenges
- Competitive salary, annual bonus
- Lunch at factory canteen
- Health and life insurance
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!