BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Turkey IS LOOKING FOR A Marketing Global Graduate
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
BAT currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Programme candidates in the Turkey Trade team based in our offices in Istanbul as first rotation!
Getting the right start is crucial to build a successful career. The Global Graduate Programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial, and business awareness skills development early in your career.
Our Global Graduate Programme has been Renewed!
What’s in it for you in the new programme?
This is a 18-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The program aims to raise the future leaders of BAT Marketing!
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Being part of an international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through world class trainings aimed at strengthening your commercial acumen, leadership skills and operational knowledge.
- Fast-track career progressing from Graduate to manager in 18 months
- Exploring diverse business functions through rotations and gain valuable experience
- Broadening your horizons with international experience opportunities
- Developing your project management skills across a diverse range of projects.
- Getting support from your coaches and mentors throughout the program
- Participating world-class global leadership training with other GGs across the globe and local Learning & Development Programs
- Joining a global network of graduates and senior leaders, providing valuable connections and insights
Essential Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Engineering or similar
- Graduated from a reputable university
- A maximum of 2 years of relevant work and/or internship experience
- Driven, ambitious and proactive
- An inspiring and engaging individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with business partners at all levels
- Able to bring both an analytical attitude and a creative problem-solving & growth mindset approach
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Proficiency in English
- Have the right to work full time in Turkey and a valid driving licence
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!