BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our extraordinary success. Our heritage dates back over 100 years ago. Today, we are working to build A Better Tomorrow for our partners by transforming our business and industry. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
As a leading global business, we understand our impact, the importance of high standards of integrity and our evolving societal responsibilities. There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our Business and operate in line with all applicable laws.
We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As an organization with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you are passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large global company (BAT employs more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
BAT Kenya IS LOOKING FOR A Trade Marketing and Distribution Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Marketing - Trade Marketing & Distribution - Field
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary
LOCATION: Flexible location, Kenya
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic, global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned to over a period of 12 months. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the intern will receive coaching from the assignment / line manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
The Trade Marketing and Distribution Internship is a Field role. The Intern will go through rotations within the different markets in the country, working for a set time with each regional TM&D team.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, open to learning, a creative thinker with a can-do attitude.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, to be dependable, collaborative and willing to learn and to share ideas.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the Trade Marketing & Distribution function.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
- A valid driver’s license - manual shift - is required for this role.
This is an evergreen role, meaning that if your application is suitable, we will contact you when the position will be opened.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!