BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Associate Level
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Market leading bonus
LOCATION: Bandar Sunway
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is responsible to drive Proactive Sourcing and build talent pipeline to hire for complex positions such as Must Win Capabilities, New Capabilities and Niche roles.
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific & Middle East
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process including Posting job requisition on SF, running hiring manager briefing call, review all applications, drive Proactive Sourcing, phone & video screening, schedule interviewing steps and support and train on assessment centers, proactively conduct alignment/regular update meetings/calls
- Drive Proactive Sourcing and build talent pipeline to hire for complex positions such as Must Win Capabilities, New Capabilities and Niche roles.
- Proactively use LinkedIn Talent Insights as an enabler in recruitment and share the reports, dashboard, and insights with stakeholders in the initial stage of the recruitment process. Work closely with Regional Talent Analytics Partner in this regard
- Resolve complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of recruitment processes, policy, or procedures and be the point of contact for complex matters across recruitment
- Identify new sourcing channels and build on Sourcing strategy
- Drive and Contribute to Talent Attraction Strategy
- Drive and improve candidate and line manager satisfaction scores as well as General and Tier 1 KPIs in recruitment
- Proactively handle recruitment technology solutions across multiple modules using the HR procedures and guidance
- Uploading, building on and maintaining an internal talent pool / database of relevant candidates and ensuring job roles are maintained, edited and posted to the recruitment system.
- Develops own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPI
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Human Resources Management, or any related field
- At least 4 years of working experience in end-to-end recruitment or Talent Acquisition area
- Well versed in pro-active sourcing and talent pipelining via various recruitment tools.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and proactive business partnering with good time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and effective stakeholder management
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to tackle recruitment challenges and drive improvement initiatives
- Data driven mindset with the capabilities to perform relevant market research and talent insights
- Strong organization skills with high ability to mentor
- Ability to drive regional and global projects and initiatives
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!