BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICESIS LOOKING FOR ARECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
FUNCTION: Human Resource
SALARY RANGE: Annual Base Salary + Excellent Benefits + Market Leading Bonus
LOCATION: Bandar Sunway, Selangor
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for ensuring the relevant recruiter processes are delivered effectively in accordance with policies and guidelines.
Reports to: Recruitment Team Lead
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Direct Reporting Business Units
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Lead end-to-end recruitment process for candidates including candidate tracking and scheduling of the candidate through the recruitment process, providing first line screening, handling interview schedules for candidates and hiring managers.
- Works closely with HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence teams to deliver recruitment strategy, processes and ad hoc project support.
- Source candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels.
- Proactively handle recruitment technology solutions across multiple modules using the HR procedures and mentorship.
- Uploading, building on and maintaining an internal talent pool / database of relevant candidates.
- Ensuring job roles are maintained, edited and posted to the recruitment system.
- Resolves sophisticated queries which involve a detailed explanation of recruitment processes, policy or procedures.
- Develops own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & critical metric.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- What is your career aspiration?
- What is the strengths you could bring to this role?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Human Resources Management or any related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field; Preferably Senior Executives specializing in recruitment.
- Outstanding communicator and customer service oriented.
- High self-motivation; Good interpersonal and time leadership skills
- Inventive, proactive, diligent to details and a good standout colleague
- A Self Starter and Game Changer.
- Motivated, great teammate but can lead when required
- Experienced with Regional Recruitment is a plus
- Strong in partner management is added advantage
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!