BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DBS FINANCE – SENIOR ANALYST CREDIT MANAGEMENT
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid Senior
FUNCTION: Order to Cash
SALARY RANGE: (RM3,900 – RM5,200) + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Selangor, Malaysia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The analyst will be involved in overseeing and performing the credit management and collections (Debtors) for Australasia & New Zealand market to ensure quality and accurate completion
Reports to: Assistant Manager Order to Cash
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Selangor, Malaysia
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- To remain conversant and aligned with the company’s credit policy & procedures.
- To regularly supervise for blocked orders and implement expedient action for their release within the prescribed cut off times and in compliance with the Credit Policy/Authority matrix.
- To liaise with customers, End Market, inter departmentally and cross functionally to resolve customer account queries.
- To ensure on a day-to-day basis that all outstanding balances or potential bad debts on customer accounts are actively and expediently pursued.
- Ensure that key business stakeholders are provided with up-to-date information on customers, which meet with their requirements and add value to the business.
- Daily, weekly & month end cut-offs & reporting deadlines are achieved.
- Actively participate in all projects relating to Finance functional and company sponsored events
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Open to shift working hours
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER