BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management role
FUNCTION: Digital Business Solutions / IDT Services
SALARY RANGE: (To Be Discussed)
LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
This role is responsible for managing solution demand and delivery for ServiceNow services globally by working together with the demand owners to understand the business requirements and ensuring the solution is delivered accordingly with service providers. This role is also responsible to ensure all relevant in-scope SOx controls are operated in a timely and accurate manner in adherence.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
Solution design/delivery/operations for multiple components and processes within a system. The solutions/platforms have strategic importance to BAT and contribute to our ability to deliver business outcomes.
Reports to: ServiceNow COE Manager
Geographic Scope: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Key contact for demand management. Engage with business and process owners to translate business requirements to ServiceNow functionalities according to defined engagement and delivery model.
- Work closely with the demand owner, project team, and service provider(s) on implementation of agreed requirements to deliver business value. Perform impact assessment on change requests prior to approval in Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Own all ServiceNow-related process documentation. Responsible to ensure all ServiceNow-related training materials, user guide, working instructions, SOPs, etc. are kept up to date in a central knowledge repository as and when changes to the platform and changes are implemented.
- Work with the BOC Team to update the process documentation to ensure alignment to Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Control Operator for SOx controls related to Access Management controls. Ensure SOPs where relevant are updated and controls are operated in adherence to the SOx controls. Participate in SOx audit and testing exercises. Provide evidence and responses to internal and external auditors. Brief auditors in process walkthrough sessions on how the controls are designed and operated. Respond to any detected findings, identify and implement remediation actions together with service provider.
- Ensure effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to operational incidents. Implement appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions.
- Stakeholder engagement & management across various levels within the organisation and with service providers.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in large global organization using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of global services
- Experience and know-how in ServiceNow solution and functionalities
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Proven business analysis and engagement with business users
- Creative-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and engagement skills. Ability to articulate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills) required
- Process-oriented. Hands-on and willing to look at details. High level of attention to details and accuracy.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Breadth of knowledge of best practice IT Service Management (ITIL)
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Technical background and experience in related solutions, with 6-8 years post graduate work experience in a complex IT Services environment
- Good understanding of SOX and how it applies within the IT industry
- Delivering in ambiguous & dynamic situations as a part of a global multi-functional team by building partnerships & working diplomatically
- Drives innovation & knowledge sharing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!