BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco is looking for a Brand Executive - Gloin Ukraine who will be part of our Marketing team.
As a Brand Executive based in BAT Ukraine, you’ll be responsible to support the Brand Manager in the development of new and existing brand propositions, from defining consumer relevant positioning to planning and implementing supporting activities.
You’ll need to be a strong self-starter, be willing to take responsibility and enjoy getting things done in a pressured environment. Substantial coaching, on-the-job and functional training will be provided as part of a clearly defined development plan with tasks being assigned in line with your competence and development needs.
Reports to: Senior PRRP Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Work with Trade Marketing in the preparation of engagement programs and cycle plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated at field level.
- Promote brand understanding, insights and commitment throughout the organization and area markets.
- Employ consumer dialogue principles as the key route to the consumer.
- Differentiate marketing activities according to consumers’ disposition towards the brands.
- Promote fact-based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations.
- Apply best practice in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Report and analyses brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions.
- Monitor the implementation and results of operational brand plans and recommend changes to brand programs.
IS THIS THE ROLE FOR YOU?
Do you speak English fluently?
Have you worked on several projects at the same time?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Creative thinking & Strong analytic skill
- Computer proficiency & Presentation skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to deal with both internal and external partners
- Capable to manage partners from different end markets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- We build distinctive brands and new products that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and driven retail environment, thus, by coming on board, you’ll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.
- Opportunity to work with experienced people, who are willing to share their knowledge further
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!