BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
WHAT IS GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME & WHAT DO WE OFFER?
It's a 18-months, fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that's geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Marketing Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Marketing departments of Brand, Trade, Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results.
DURING YOUR PROGRAMME WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- •world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- •chance to make an impact on our international business participating in globavreal cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- •ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 18 months.
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high caliber graduates to join our 2022 Global Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Marketing
- speak English and local language fluently
- have driving license B category (manual gearbox) or can obtain it during the first few months after employment
- have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
- are an inspiring and engaging individual
- driven and ambitious
- are internationally and nationally mobile
....WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Awards for excellent work results
*There are no active roles currently and we only collect interest from potential candidates
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!