BAT is evolving at pace- truly like no other organisation
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT GBS PAKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management
FUNCTION: Marketing & Sales (National Sales Centre)
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
SHIFT: Night shift only (1:00am onwards)
LOCATION: Lahore, Pakistan
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible to deliver a first-class customer experience at every communication touchpoint and execute with excellence against the requirements of the Marketing Function.
Reports to: National Sales Centre Manager
Geographic Scope: Flexible
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Deliver a strong and consistent customer service experience and drive business / sales performance across all channels through the utilisation of selling skills
- Provide industry and product knowledge to act as a business partner to retailers driving sustainability and growth.
- Ensure all KPI measures outlined in the scorecard or other metrics that the Sales Centre publishes are achieved (QA, Conversion and adherence)
- To drive trade activation activities and incentives and enhance sales at every opportunity
- Follow the process for logging issues via Veo Admin and IT, gather feedback for improvements / enhancements
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial commercial relationships with external stakeholders and effective working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Recognition/understanding of customer needs to determine the most effective approach to solving or redirecting customer queries as required
- Work with all areas across the Sales Centre to manage clear communication for changes that affect different teams
- Engage in proactive behaviour in communicating with the field and channel teams to discuss issues or opportunities with retailers
- Systems & Tools: Salesforce (Database), VEO (Customer’s Ordering Platform), SAP ECC, Purecloud, Quality Assurance/Call Recording, Call Centre Metrics, Delivery Diary Tool (Order & Delivery Schedule, Routes, Credit Terms, TMR, AM, McGirvan Media – IVR & Verifi
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have customer sales call centre experience handling USA, UK, AU / NZ country?
- Are you an excellent English speaker?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 1 year experience in a call centre environment
- Experience with use of relevant call centre software programs such as Salesforce, SAP, applications
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Selling and negotiation skills, objection handling and effective questioning
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Relationship management (internal & external)
- At least a bachelor’s degree in related field
- FMCG experience
- Systems & Tools experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Customer management skill within AU, NZ, USA & UK
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!