BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Management Position
LOCATION: Lahore, PK
Reports to: Digital Analytics Manager
Reporting Level: N/A
Contract Type: Third Party Contractual Role
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Provide the company with continuous, objective, relevant information, analysis, and advice to bring about end-to-end consumer journey evaluations (online to offline analytics).
- Drive actionable insights & make business recommendations through analysis of various digital and offline channels & campaign initiatives while overlaying past learning, consumer insights & competitor analysis/tracking
- Participate in activation campaign/project discussions & advises team based on data capabilities & consumer insights.
- Seek clarity in business objectives of activation campaigns & Identifies business questions to shape analytics framework. Be involved in setting the campaigns to make sure that the consumer insights are overlayed in the initiatives and that the KPIs overlay with the business hypothesis.
- Work closely with Activation, IDT, Media agencies & Technical agencies to ensure availability & accuracy of digital data.
- Track performances & Analyse data for different brands and formats with the usage of various digital tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Salesforce, SimilarWeb, Magento).
- Provide analysis and consolidation of all Digital Analytics (including website, Social Media, campaigns, system monitoring, surveys, dashboards etc) and provide solutions & recommendations to End Market.
- Conduct social listening, trend monitoring and competitor analysis for the end markets
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights & Foresight team members to drive a holistic consumer analysis that goes beyond digital. Provides insight reports for launches/campaigns with clear actionable business recommendations
- Drive enhancements of current data & constantly explore new data sources/analytics tools
- Investigate data available in databases, either internally or externally and find ways to expand current database.
- Conduct appropriate evaluations of all key marketing activities and facilitate the communication of these insights to the relevant stakeholders.
- Streamline day-to-day operations processes & Initiate automation projects as and when appropriate
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Digital Marketing / Data / Analytics / Digital Agencies, senior stakeholder management and project management in a large scale organisation
- A strong communicator
- Leadership capabilities with a drive for results & clarities
- Builds partnership with stakeholders
- Agile when dealing with ambiguity
- Technologically advanced
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Targeting, Sprinklr, PowerBI, Salesforce.
- Preferred to have experience in SQL or Enterprise data platforms preferred (Snowflake, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Marketing acumen with awareness of global digital marketing trends & capabilities.
- Strong analytical focus to leverage information to support the decision-making process within the business.
- Strong commercial awareness and strong understanding of consumer behaviour along with BAT strategy and business model
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior and other levels of staff in all departments and companies both within the Group and externally.
- Ability to present data in a structured framework that goes beyond numbers into actionable insights
- Understand business objectives and design analytics models to discover prospective consumer preferences
- Hands-on experience in Interpreting data, formulating reports, and making recommendations.
- Embed new initiatives and technologies in day-to-day activities
- Timely delivery of quality insight reports for digital touchpoints, launches & campaigns
- Ability to drive clarities & getting buy-ins from stakeholders
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- At least Bachelor’s Degree
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / Power BI certification preferred
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!