BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid level management position
LOCATION: Lahore, Pakistan
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a Principle UX/UI Optimization Developer to bring in the fast-pace high-quality prototyping to implementation capability to the team. In this role you’ll work with UX Analyst, product owner as well as business team to deliver best in class user experience design for Japan market.
Reports to: Digital Experience Lead
Reporting Level: Mid Level Management
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Visualize design ideas by using wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, prototypes, and present designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create and refine easy to use UX/UI improvement solutions that articulate the desired user experience based on analysis data, business input, user goals, key scenarios, and design guideline
- Owner of UX optimization (A/B testing) and personalization, advice the right way of testing based on business scenarios and objectives. Provide clear guidance on A/B testing, personalization principles and methodologies to other teams
- Lead UX optimization (A/B testing) planning to execution. Design, implement and rollout the experience according to agreed criteria, goals and priorities via A/B testing tools (Adobe Target / Google Optimize / Optimizely)
- Refine the design based on experience performance evaluation in collaboration with UX analyst, product owner and business team
- Own the priority, knowledge, specification, and assets transfer of the design. Support platform developers on implementing the final test winner to the production
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fast learner, problem solver, up-to-date with internet innovations including the latest web technology trends and user experience best practices
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in front-end web development, UX design, A/B test development
- Outstanding UX/UI design skill, can push out wireframes/design ideas/prototypes in a speedy manner using Adobe suite, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, or perhaps even better: local dev environment
- Have ability to rapidly iterate, creating multiple design solutions
- Strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, color, design guideline, animation, and motion
- Familiar with web analytics tools, preferably Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Guru of design variant test implementation using Adobe Target, Google Optimize, and Optimizly. Highly skilled in A/B testing deployment and debugging
- Experienced in utility tools development to improve work productivity
- Strong communication skills – able to adapt message to the audience, be it developers or business stakeholders; Break down the solution from conventional design principle and data analysis point of view
- Team player with agile mindset, ability to deliver on time in a fast pace working environment
- Fluent in Business English. Fluent in Japanese is a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!