BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PK IS LOOKING FOR SHOPIFY BACKEND DEVELOPER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non management position
LOCATION: Lahore, PK
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
As a Shopify Backend Developer your role is to take the lead in the developing e-commerce for our different streams, end markets and brands. Our technical stack includes 3 major platforms: Shopify for E-Commerce, HubSpot for CRM, Make for API Orchestration.
Reports to: Area Platforms & Applications Transformation Manager
Reporting Level: N/A
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Working with different stakeholders to understand the roadmap of E-commerce stores.
- Working closely with UI Designer, CRM developers and Marketers.
- Writing technical specifications and maintaining the documentation.
- Leading the front and backend development.
- Leading Shopify integrations with Third Party services (Logistics, Shipping, Payment Gateways, …).
- QA & Product Management (Agile)
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 4 years’ experience
- Deep technical know-how of Shopify and how to setup stores from scratch
- Knowledge of Shopify REST APIs and Shopify Templates, and Shopify coding technology
- Experience with Shopify Apps and their integration with the Shopify ecosystem
- Technical knowledge on Shopify Flow
- Deep understanding of Shopify for B2C, and B2B (Wholesalers)
- Deep understanding of how to use Shopify as headless Ecommerce (for some particular stores)
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!