BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: DBS (Digital Business Solutions)
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of the Digital Business Solution department and is responsible for understanding and learning the business processes within the corporate functions; Identify improvement opportunities within existing processes and systems, amongst other tasks and support us in the Digital Transformation journey we are facing.
Reports to: SEA DBS – IDT (Information and Digital Technology) Corporate Business Analyst
Geographic Scope: Iberia
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Understand and learn the business processes within the corporate world.
- Identify improvement opportunities within existing processes and systems.
- Recommend digital technologies and techniques.
- Drive the innovation and improvement agenda within corporate departments in South Europe Area.
- Be exposed and have a close partnership to Finance, HR and Legal departments
- Collaborate with managers from South Europe Area
- Be exposed to different local, regional and global projects and activities
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a proactive attitude? Are you willing to develop constantly and support the team in the daily activities?
- Are you a result-oriented person?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduate in Computer Sciences, engineering, mathematics, statistical sciences.
- High fluency in English language
- Advanced – Native level of Spanish
- Up to 6 months of working experience would be consider a plus.
- Basic experience or knowledge in Digital Technologies and Techniques
- Advanced knowledge of the Office Package, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Data & Analytics, Power BI, SharePoint would be a big plus.
- New methodologies knowledge as Lean, Agile, Kanban would be also a plus.
- Positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with diverse teams.
- Good analytical skills and a high motivation to learn and self-develop.
- Dynamic, open-minded, and result-driven personality
- Ability to manage challenging time limits and deadlines.
- Excellent problem - solving and organizing skills.
- Mobility and project management skills
What we offer:
- Competitive working conditions
- Experience on how a multinational company operates
- Superb working environment with challenging tasks
- Opportunity to be part of friendly and highly professional team in a dynamic working environment and to collaborate with colleagues across the BAT Group
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Employee learning & development
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!