BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Spain IS LOOKING FOR A Trade Marketing Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
These roles are part of the Marketing /Trade Marketing team and this experience will prepare you to work within a dynamic team and to develop practical skills in an excellent working and multinational environment.
The role in Marketing is responsible for performing market and portfolio analysis, identify untapped consumer opportunities amongst other tasks.
The role in Trade Marketing is responsible for ensuring that the commercial network can carry out its tasks in the best possible way on a daily basis and achieve the best commercial results amongst other tasks.
Reports to: Marketing Manager - Trade Marketing Manager
Geographic Scope: Iberia
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Performing market and portfolio analysis and implement the marketing plan to ensure that marketing objectives are achieved.
- Identify respective issues / untapped consumer opportunities, and develop responsive actions based on thorough analysis of market data & consumer insight.
- Manage portfolio growth through contact with multiple departments within the company to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full but also ensure fluency in the creative development process through constant communication with the different agencies.
- Monitor, analyse and report competitors activities and support new product initiatives to be launched on the market.
- Act as a link between the Field Force and HQs: Aligning needs and looking for solutions to problems.
- Understand the objectives of the sales force to develop the best strategic communication that facilitates their understanding and maximizes their performance.
- Monitoring and analysis of the objective fulfilment, turning them into ad-hoc actions to ensure the performance of the company.
- Comply and implement activities in accordance with the rules of laws and regulations relating to environmental protection, safety at work and fire protection, and internal EHS standards and procedures BAT group.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a proactive attitude?
- Are you willing to constantly develop and support the team in the daily activities?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Previous internship in marketing departments is also valuable
- Fluent English and native Spanish
- High Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- High effective in planning and organization
- Project Management Skills
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or similar, master’s degree would be a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!