BAT INDONESIA is TRANSFORMING at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing - Intern
FUNCTION: Manufacturing – Engineering Building
CITY & COUNTRY: Malang, Indonesia
DURATION : Min - 6 Months
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
If you’re driven, hardworking and results-oriented, our Internship Programme will let you maximize your potential. This programme will helping you to develop outstanding skills - full understanding of the dynamic of the market you are operating in, and how to work together with business functions to achieve outstanding business results.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support internal team regarding with building layout and details drawing design also review
- Civil foundation and concrete structure analysis and detail specifications
- Piling specification and layout
- Will be put for building project and maintenance detailed design and analysis, helping our IFM Building Officer
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Currently undertaking or fresh graduated from bachelor’s degree (S1) with Civil Engineering background
- Have knowledge and understanding of Project Management
- CAD drawing skills and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills in English and to be able to work with a variety of partners at all levels.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, honest, good demeanour, independent and self-motivated person
- Opportunity to grow within Manufacturing team and also include in several projects in Manufacturing function. For the results-oriented person, an inspiring journey awaits you here at British American Tobacco!
- Good benefits will receive
- Receive pocket money also work experiences in multinationals company
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!