To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT FIEDLER & LUNDGREN IS LOOKING FOR A CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
START DATE: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Malmö, Sweden
The position is based in our office in Hyllie, Malmö. Learn more about our office culture on ‘Our Stories’ page on the career’s website, or here: Welcome to BAT Sweden
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Fiedler & Lundgren AB is looking for a driven and ambitious Finance Administrator to assist in all things financial. You will be a part of a workplace where you have a chance to develop and will be based at the office in Malmö. You will be reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager. Finance Administrator performs primarily operational tasks such as general ledger, fixed assets, customers and suppliers, intercompany transactions, and other activities in more detail described below.
- Preparing and sending requests for entry master data into the system
- Preparing documentation and sending requests for posting of fixed assets disposal
- Creating PO numbers for finance and on behalf of other departments as well as RRB PO, receiving invoices-GR and sending invoices to GBS
- Inter-company accounting (Group / Regional / area recharge of expenses, local costs recharge to other companies within the Group, inter-company reconciliation of open items, etc.)
- Checking and clearing of open items on GL accounts
- Support in activities related to closing of books at the end of the month / year.
- Checking open items for all suppliers, as well as submitting GBS requests for closing invoices and payments, as well as advance payments.
- Reconciliation of the balance for open items with customers and suppliers.
- Checking and closing PO numbers created by others in SAP, as well as checking GR-IR and sending for closing-MR11.
- Participates in preparation of documents and reports during the audit of financial statements, as well as during tax audit.
- Participates as needed in all other GBS activities related to EM finance.
- Provides support during the implementation of GBS standards for processing and posting business transactions.
- Provides consistency and accuracy of master data in SAP.
- Support during continuous improvement and automation of bookkeeping accounting documentation
- Cooperation with cluster teams on the implementation of GBS projects
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in a broad role similar to this.
- Experience from SAP, accounting systems and supply chain or logistics is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Fluency in Swedish as secondary way of communication is beneficial.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and love diving into new challenges.
- Well organized with an ability of prioritizing and structuring your tasks.
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- University/higher education degree in Economics or Finance.
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have any questions about this role or the process, you are very welcome to contact our HR Manager: Evelina Langstrom email@example.com