BAT MEXICOIS LOOKING FOR AN IT SECURITY MANAGER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Managerial
SALARY RANGE: Excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Monterrey, Mexico
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Posture and Assurance team member is responsible for operationalizing Security Posture Management and Assurance to enable the Cyber Security organization to achieve best-in-class protection.
The role is responsible for working with the RISOs and End Markets Globally to ensure that reports are regularly run from our various tools (Balbix, Qualys and Risk IQ etc.) and that gaps which are identified and fixed. You will work with your counterpart in Architecture and Engineering, who in turn will be responsible for the maintenance and tuning of the tool.
You will team up with teammates with Cyber Security and Technology as well as partners to deliver new solutions that align with the growth strategy of the BAT business. As well as maintaining/evolving existing ones, collaborating closely also with the colleagues in the Architecture & Engineering team to build a cohesive level of protection across Security Domains and IT platforms.
Reports to: Security Posture & Assurance Operations Lead
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Running regular and scheduled discovery using BAT tools.
- Part of the vulnerability management/fix team.
- Works within Architecture, Technology, and Applications teams to enhance our posture management.
- Collaborates closely with the vendors that provide the solutions for Posture Management as well as the 3rd parties that manage the BAT IT landscapes.
- Strives for continuous improvements.
- In charge of finetuning the configurations and automating repeatable tasks.
- Proactively researches, monitors, learns and assesses industry/technology advancements.
- Collaborates closely with colleagues in the Architecture & Engineering team and different end markets.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have 4-6 years of post-graduate work experience in an IT Services environment and /or business-facing IT role?
- Are you fluent in English?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 4-6 years of post-graduate work experience in an IT Services environment and /or business-facing IT role.
- Experience using in-sourced, and out-sourced IT service providers. Moreover,experience in managing vulnerability management and driving mitigation for global organizations.
- Experience in managing Cyber Security Operations.
- Strong technical knowledge in vulnerability scanning / detection tool e.g., Qualys, Risk IQ or Balbix.
- Good understanding on Cybersecurity threat, emerging technologies, and industry security best practises.
- Experience in large global organisation managing vendor and supplier relationships.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Degree Educated in IT, Technology information, cybersecurity or related.
- Advantage to have Cyber Security related certification e.g., CISSP, CISM, GIAC Enterprise Vulnerability Assessor (GEVA).
- Industry-recognised Cyber Security related qualification
- ITIL certification