BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT MEXICO IS LOOKING FOR A IT SERVICES MANAGEMENT (APPLICATION – MARKETING)
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Responsible for monitoring Service Level Agreements and ensuring that they meet the required levels. The employee must make sure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level target in the area of Marketing D2C (e-commerce).
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
Reports to: IT Senior Service Manager
• Analyses and reviews Application Landscape
• Maintains the regular performance review process with both the IT Customer and Service Provider which covers:
• Review outstanding actions from previous Reviews;
• Current Performance.
• Capacity planning
• Business release management, patch management and audit requirements
• Agree with appropriate actions to maintain / improve Service Levels.
• Coordinates and support troubleshooting
• Initiates any actions required to maintain or improve performance and stability
• Conducts annual user reviews
• Ensures that appropriate changes are assessed for their impact on service levels
• Accommodating Service Improvement Plans
- 8 to 12 years of work experience related to the management of complex IT Services environment
- Experience in large global organizations using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a wide working knowledge of global applications services management.
- Breadth of knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) best practices, including Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Fulfilment.
- Good communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Credibility and trust; ideally has earned the respect of IT managers and other business managers at all levels
- Relationship management and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds - business analysts, technical experts, process owners - to articulate and remedy service level issues
- A good understanding of the organization’s IT applications, services provided
- A good understanding of the organization’s business and how IT contributes to it
- Innovative thinking with service quality, and its improvement, within limits of costs and business direction
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Digital Marketing or
- eCommerce applications experience
- Advance knowledge of Magento, Salesforce.
- Direct 2 Consumer, social media and Web applications
- Responsible for managing local application services teams or directly support applications across Pillars
- Responds to any incidents being raised with regards to managed applications portfolio
- Supports services review process by providing data & analysis where applicable (complex apps landscape)
- Monitors delivery of support services as per agreed SLA
- Ensures compliance, owns and tracks delivery of any required remediation activities
- Responsible for license management of apps portfolio in-scope
- Runs / participates in the Regional CAB for Infrastructure / Apps Changes
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably SOx and GDPR, or in a country with high standards of data protection
- Experience in Digital Solutions (e-commerce, Magento 2 environment)
- Experience with support/design of integrations to/from Marketing D2C systems
- Experience with Web Services GraphQL/REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA
- Experience with AWS, Azure or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of e-commerce data organization and catalogs (categories/products/attributes)
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, Worldpay, etc.)
- A competitive compensation plans.
- Performance Bonus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!