It’s fast-paced, it’s challenging, and it will provide you with stretching opportunities to maximize your potential. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here, at BAT.
- From 12 to 18 months programme
- Fast progressing career from Graduate to Manager
- Unparalleled development opportunities through a varied training programme aimed at strengthening your leadership and Functional skills
- Support from coaches and mentors throughout the programme
- Access to a global network of Graduates
- Cross-functional project management
- Generous remuneration package.
- Ideal start: March 2022, but it can be flexible.
- Are looking for an international career in Operations
- Graduated in 2020 or 2021 with at least a bachelor’s degree or masters; in Engineering .
- Cumulated less than 3 years of experience since graduation year.
- Are driven, ambitious and proactive
- Are an inspiring and engaging individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- Manage to combine an analytical mindset and a creative problem-solving approach
- Speak English fluently Also French and Arabic.
If yes, we are looking forward to your application!
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.