BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO NO IS LOOKING FOR A Norwegian speakingJunior Executive in Sales for 12 months
FUNCTION: Trade deployment executive
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits
LOCATION: Barcode, Oslo
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Join our Sales department as a Junior Executive where you will take part in the deployment process for Nordics, supervise performance of trade activities, delivery of the Norwegian sales cycle and plan activities in line with our business strategy. You will be given responsibility and ownership of projects from day one, to showcase your excellent capabilities in identifying new opportunities to enable growth. You will work with our traditional combustible brands as well as our portfolio of potentially reduced-risk products.
At BAT, we take excellent pride in growing talents from within, and we see your career as a long-term dedication. That’s why we have the 12 months Junior Executive Program which provides the opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills with support, coaching and on-going feedback, and the potential of being offered a permanent role.
Expect a vibrant and diverse workplace where no two days are the same! You will get the opportunity to network and be exposed to a greater part of the North Western European Area of our business. Check out our people and culture on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/life_at_bat/ .
Reports to: Trade deployment executive in Sales department
Reporting Level: manages self
Geographic Scope: North Western European Area
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Be an integral team player and a bridge across functions by sharing relevant internal communication on a regular basis.
- Manage projects and showcase your potential
- Support the coordination of trade events and fairs
- Contribute to the delivery of the Norwegian sales cycle, plan activities in line with strategy, and track results.
- Explore and execute new opportunities to enable growth for the business
- Bring your difference and shape your role according to your strengths and interests
- Support development, implementation, and warehouse administration of point of sales material.
- Ad hoc projects.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you up to the challenge to improve your potential?
- Are you a recent graduate?
- Would you like to work for a fast-evolving company?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in Business or Marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Structured with strong planning skills.
- Ability, flexibility, and drive to navigate through ambiguity.
- Good interpersonal skills and team oriented.
- Pro-active, creative, and dynamic.
- Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity.
- Detail oriented.
- IT skills at advanced level.
- Previous experience in an FMCG company
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!