BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid Senior Level
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for leading the Finance agenda in terms of financial targets delivery, compliance to controls and governance and managing the engagement with internal and external financial stakeholders.
Reports to: Corporate Finance Controller
Reporting Level: Manager
Geographic Scope: End Market/Area/Region
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Tracking and ensuring delivery of profitability KPIs
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders for audit assurance
- Managing the banking portfolio with focus on optimizing net finance cost
- Driving the compliance and governance agenda across the organization
- Ensuring smooth execution of monthly, quarterly, half-year and full-year financial reporting
- Enabling 100& compliance to SOX requirements by embedding SOX-conscious way of working
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification (i.e., CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA)
- 6+ years of work experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Understand the financial accounting processes, SOX framework and Audit methodology
- Understand the ERP platforms and leverage them to simplify and improve processes
- Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge
- Broad experience in large global organization with in-depth knowledge in specific FMCG process areas
- Assertive, influencing and with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong grasp on impact of micro/macro-economic indicators on FMCG business
- Experience in data analysis, strategy formulation and stakeholder alignment
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Can you perform well in a matrix organization with a fast paced environment?
- Can you drive the business agenda while keeping a robust controls & governance framework in place?
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! If you're based in Pakistan, we encourage you to apply and the moment we have a suitable position for your profile, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possibl.