BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Operations Skills Development Executive
SUB FUNCTION: Operations - Manufacturing
SALARY RANGE : competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Ploiesti, Romania
JOB TYPE: Permanent
- Proactively engages with business partners to ensure the right capabilities (competences, knowledge, behaviour) exist in the organisation.
- Contributes to developing Operations Function training platforms and solutions and raising the profile of Operations Training & Development to encourage progressive learning process and result based training culture.
- Supports actively local business partners in recruitment and selection process.
- Contributes to talent attraction and acquisition processes.
- Implement Operations Training & Development plans to ensure BAT best practices are consistently applied & integrated into local organisation.
- Support the development of a coaching and mentoring culture within Operations function.
- Coordinates development programmes based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs.
- Actualize training plan and reports training activity KPIs.
- Participates in interviews, offers guidance and support to hiring managers in recruitment and selection process.
- Is responsible for local onboarding.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- University degree with 3-4 years of working experience in HR, preferably in a multinational environment
- Proficiency in English
- Deep HR L&D / talent attraction and acquisition functional knowledge
- Flexible, able to cope well with an increasing changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate in all common software programmes
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!